Voluntary Compliance

Do you have outstanding US tax returns or unpaid taxes that you need to address?

Addressing past non-compliance on a voluntary basis generally positions a taxpayer much more favorably than waiting for 'discovery'. We can approach the Internal Revenue Service on your behalf to obtain the best terms possible and may, in the right circumstances, be able to preserve overdue elections or achieve a reduction in penalties.

Call us today at 914-214-5579 or contact us online to discuss your options.

Contact Us
Contact Form