Reports of Foreign Accounts & Voluntary Disclosure

Are you concerned about not having filed prior year Reports of Foreign Accounts and/or failing to disclose related income?

The relevant Treasury Form (otherwise known as Form 90-22.1) carries significant penalties for failure to file. We can assist with the process of weighing your options, making appropriate submissions and voluntary disclosures. We also handle the amendment of prior year income tax returns as necessary.

Call us today at 914-214-5579 or contact us online to discuss your options.


Contact Us
Contact Form