U.S. Estate Tax Returns for Foreign Estates - Form 706-NA and Transfer Certificates

Are you the estate representative for a foreign estate in possession of U.S. assets and require assistance to release them for probate and estate processing? We can prepare Forms 706-NA including Treaty Reliefs available and can assist with the acquisition of Transfer Certificates for the release of such assets for distribution.

Contact R. Scott Jones, Esq. at 914 214 5579.

Contact Us
Contact Form